Sunday, January 20, 2008

Six Feet Under The Stars.

Go to a concert. Paint my bedroom green. Drink some vodka. Go to Ikea. Wear a tank top. Rent a furnished apartment. And then smash everything up. Cry for no reason. Buy a dog. Pretend to be hurting. And shut everything out. Take the Metro. And take photos of you. Throw everything out the window. Love you with every inch of my being. That's all I'm worth. Does it dissapoint you? I can't find anything better to do. And it can seem quite ordinary. And it's the list of things I want to do with you. Make you double up with laughter. Shut myself up all day. Write love letters. Drink my coffee black. Get up late. Cry on the pavement. Hold you close to me. Fill a shopping cart. Forgive your mistakes. Play some guitar. Dance on a table. Get my license. Throw everything out the window. Love you with every inch of my being. That's all I'm worth. Does it dissapoint you? I can't find anything better to do. And it can seem quite ordinary. And it's the list of things I want to do with you...

2 comments:

Nils ALB said...

WTF do yoou drink vodka???

the_GIRL_had_IT said...

Nooo, Nils, it's just a random thing.
x)