Wednesday, April 9, 2008

*

<3, I'm a whore, a superficial one, t'étais mon premier love. Esh. Shit, What do I do now ? I think I should hide behind a coconut tree. I would only survive 3 to 7 days on a deserted island anyway, that sucks. Je partage pas la nourriture, damn! You got me lifted, shifted (8) Really ? C'est ironiiique ! Aha la blague. C'est pas marrant. Je sais. T'es con. [ C'est toi le con! ] Ta gueeeule. [ C'est toi la gueule ]. Erf, What's happening to the world ? Like tottalyOhMyGawd. Vodka has no effect on me. Une nuit blanche externe. That was fun. Un reveillon inoubliable. With random people? Ouh Yeah. I miss you. J'ai detruit mes nouvelles resolutions. Pff ! Je suis nulle mais pas la seule. Haha ! Funny, I know. J'ai vu le soleil se lever. Watchh the sun riiiisssseeee (8) I'm the ice cream woman! Okay. Whatever. J'ai un sapin de noël en or. Shut up :). I love men, cause they're useless. I kiss girls anyways! Hehe, that's the stuff. Birmingham ? Too great xD. Je me balade avec du scotch et une seule chaussette. I know, I'm so cool. Build the bridge and get over it. Okay I think i'm done. BITCH.

" You'll end up killing yourself anyways because you're so stupid ! "

[ -F*ck. I didn't mean to say thaat ! :D ]

No comments: