Monday, April 7, 2008

Here Comes The Sun. (L)

Things seem to be taking a turn for the better.
I'm seeing things in a different light, and I think I like it.
I live for those lazy days at the beach were I can just lay there and figure out the shapes of the clouds or ponder about anything and everything.

It's getting better now. Easier.
There's still so much responsibility on my shoulders, but I know how to handle it now.
All I really need is a little more freedom, and things will be perfect.

The old girl you used to know...the happy, smiley, crazy one. She's still there, but lately the other girl has taken over. The angry, paranoid, bitchy one is the girl you've known for the past few months.
I can now say that the real me is coming out to play again.

I'm ready to make big changes in my life. To go far, and make the most of what I have. I know that my life hasn't always been that great, but I can easily understand that now. I'm prepared and looking forward to becoming something real, something I actually love. My dreams are going to come true, and I can now say that and feel 100% sure of it.

I can't really be sure of everything. I'm not capable of answering every question that I'm asked, and I can't do everything.
Because really, I'm just your average teenage girl. My hair never goes the way I want it to, my room can't stay tidy for longer than a day. I shout, I cry, I laugh, I smile.

I love where I am right now. I've got everything I need right here, and the people I love are always there, no matter which country they're in.
I'm just living for this moment, and there's no point in regretting the past. What's done is done, and I never regret anything that made me smile. I'm looking forward to the future, and everything it contains. I know that whatever happens, I'll always have people to help me out and be right by my side.

I love everything and everyone about this place. I couldn't ask for anything better.

Mia; Lucy; EmmaG;
Georgie; Harrie; Sam;
The two J's;
I love you all.
Thank you so much.

2 comments:

Nils ALB said...

It's good to have nice friends that are always there when you need them...

Anonymous said...

:] You are amazingg. And wonderful with words :D
<3