Wednesday, April 9, 2008

A Little Piece Of Heaven.

He does nothing but flirt, he wants to get all the girls." "All the women of your life reunited as me! :D" Wah the L5 f*ck I liked Popstar so much. "Yeah me too, it's not normal though, I'm a guy :(" Yeahhh, and Billy Crawford, damn it I was such a fan. Keep on tracking mee (8). Miss Chachacha Miss Chachacha Miss CHACHACHA! Ok... Yeah, well I loved Lorie, with a Latino twist, oh oh oh (8). Okay. I'm stopping, because I'm worth nothing, I don't even know the Greek alphabet. I'll probably end up working as a fishmonger, just like the rest of our class :) Okay, apart from one or two. I have a memory problem too, it seems I can't remember stuff, well that's all good. "What's your perfume? You smell so good." "It's GIORGIO ARAMANIIII." Why am I going to repeat when I have 10.31 et you, they tell you that the opinion is favorable to the Prince?? Stef...LET GO OF YOUR HAIR. Fuck, what the hell is it with that girl, I can see her huge love bite from the other side of the classroom! Well, if not I'll have an argument :) Cool life. I love it <3. And on that, I'm going to eat a tub of ice cream. That way I'll gain some more calories, dairy product + fatty stuff + more dairy products + all kinds of sugar = Equivalent of a meal and a half. Oh who am I kidding? I can't skip a meal, and I don't care about calories :).

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

AHHHHHHH IM soooooo CONFUSED.

ooo! Caps.

Still confused. :[

But it sounds funnyish... :P

Anonymous said...

I was pretty confused, but ok (: